Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Leisure Education

I had quite a funny day yesterday.  In class we talked about implementation of knowledge and creation of programs.  That is BY FAR my favorite part of the program and why I'm in the class.  I took program planing and design last semester and had a blast and I hope we do something to like that in this class.  I've been told I have reflection to do this is ENTIRELY true it is quite hard to reflect though I seem to know nothing like fine I can study for the exam and I'l probably pass "knock on wood" but I'm not sure if everything is actually clicking I think I need to reread the chapters.  Well I had an interesting weekend I tried racketball for the first time on Saturday, Bloody brilliant I sware the most fun I've had in a long time. Who new hitting a ball against a wall could give me hours of satisfaction, but it did.  My friend works for his dad in the feld and he has a racketball court in the office, I would get no work done. So yeah we can go any time well I can only go weekends but still I think I shall make it a reg occurrence.  I was def not intrinsicly motivated at first, but wow was I ever by the end.  I played for like 30 mins against myself cus mi mate had, had enough. ohh I am completely horrid at it though I lost everytime, but that's half the fun I think. It's quite dangerous though I wacked myself a few times by trying to hit the ball off the back wall to the front. None the less LEISURE EXPERIENCE most definitely.  

No comments: