Sunday, September 21, 2008
Intrinsic Motivation
What is my intrinsic motivation to leisure? Well, fun really. I love to leisure my favorite activity would be sitting at my local having a pint reading a book or chatting with my mates. Depending on whether I want a social leisure experience or just time to chill by myself. I am a highly unmotivated person lol. That sounds horrid, but I have quite a bit of trouble getting things done. In terms of school stuff, thus this being only my second blog entry. However I have no problem being motivated to leisure, but I guess that's the point really. We all love to leisure be it having a pint or going on a hike or camping. I use these two examples becuase I in no way would find these to be leisure at all and am amazed when people say they love to camp. well I have run out of things to blab about so thus ends today's first entry I shall prob write another one today so that I catch up with everyone else. Once I'm done reading this very interesting book. So I'm putting off work in order to leisure haha not sure if that's good or bad really I guess it could go both ways.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Good insight. Keep blogging. Find a way to make blogging leisurely!
SH
hey there,
wow! me and you are like complete opposites!!! (Although I love nothing more then a good book) but in terms of leisuring... ahaha, most of my leisuring comes from outdoor activities such as camping and hiking.
and I don't leisure a lot, I always feel that I have too many constraints to leisure...how do you just put everything aside??? ...one of my rules is; I cannot start a book while in school because I know I won't focus on my homework!! ahaha
oh! just to let you know that I am not stocking you, I chose you out of the envolope....see you in class.
Post a Comment